Send a Selfie
Facial Aesthetics in St Albans
Meet our Facial Aesthetics Consultant
Dr. Seebaran Suite, known to her patients as Dr. Dara, combines an artist’s eye with a surgeon’s skill to achieve natural looking results. Having graduated from one of the original red brick universities, Birmingham medical school with honours, she expanded her expertise by undertaking an anatomy degree at UCL. Upon graduating she obtained a highly competitive surgical training post with a focus on plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Royal Free Hospital in London.
Dr. Dara’s personable and gentle manner when combined with her extensive training ensures that she is able to work with her patients to achieve a bespoke treatment plan. Her patients know they are in experienced hands as she has performed over 7000 cosmetic procedures as prestigious clinics in Mayfair and Richmond.
Anti-Ageing Injectable Treatment
If you want to reduce the lines on your face without having to resort to surgical procedures, the good news is that facial rejuvenation techniques can soften wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
The benefit of having this treatment done by dentists is that they have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the facial anatomy and can perform this delicate work in a precise and safe manner. Our practice uses the botulinum toxin type A for this treatment, an injectable aesthetic solution. Here is how it works:
- Once injected into the skin the botulinum toxin relaxes the tiny facial muscles, which cause expression lines, by blocking the nerve impulses in them, leaving the skin looking smoother.
- Areas on the face that can be treated include frown lines (vertical lines which form between the eyebrows), eyebrows, crow’s feet, forehead lines and lines around the mouth and top lip, known as ‘smoker’s lines’.
- The injection is quick and painless, usually lasting around 5-10 minutes and requiring no antiseptic. Results will usually be seen in a few days, sometimes taking between 4-7 days for the effects to be seen.
As this is not a permanent treatment, the effects will wear off over time. It is therefore possible for the procedure to be repeated every 3 months for effective results.
Reduced facial lines for more youthful appearance.
Non-surgical and painless procedure.
Dermal filler treatment is a cosmetic procedure that plumps up facial lines and wrinkles to make the skin look more youthful. Fillers usually consist of sterile hyaluronic acid gels made from non-animal sources. As we age, the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid is lost, giving rise to the appearance of lines, wrinkles and folds. Fillers are also used for lip enhancement and for shaping facial, hand and neck contours. Here is how dermal filler treatment works:
- Local anaesthetic is first administered to the area to prevent any discomfort.
- The dermal filler is then injected, which only takes a few minutes.
- The effect of the treatment is visible immediately.
- Depending on the area treated, skin type and the injection technique, the filler effect can last between 6 and 12 months (usually six months for lips)
- Follow-up treatments will help to maintain the plumped up look over time.
- Smoothed out skin surface for a more youthful appearanc
- Non-surgical and painless procedure.